Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seventeeeeeen =)

So yea,yesterday was mua's birthday!including zuly's!Basically nothing much happened in the morning.The birthday girl just lazed around at home..At 4.30pm,I attended my twin sis's (zuly) birthday soiree at passion road,KL.It was an all white theme and the whole setting was very nice.good food too.Sadly,I had to leave an hour later cause dad doesnt want to get caught in a traffic jam..

8pm!It was my brithday BBQ!Now this was another sad case cause 90% of my "invited" friends couldnt make it.Apparently,it was too far away and those who were on their way got lost and gave up on searching for the house.like MR RAZLAN!haha.Only the neighbours showed up and a few of my friends.like wtv la right.Anyway,the whole event was more like a combination of my cousin Abu's farewell and my birthday..Not to mention,Abu had to make the whole situation a lot more worst by inviting ALL of his GUY friends from subang.I mean,doesnt he have any GIRL friends?it was like a massive *coughs* sausage fest.lol.So yea..that was it!=D

Nik and I (haha my eyes look so cacat) Sorry.Theres no other picture with a full view of my face.(Bang chak's a lousy camera man) My birthday cake =D.It looks a bit retarded..haha.
Group photo.
Annoying cousin Abu a.k.a big brother from another mother (in green) with his friends and that's Faez.-charade-Bang chak (in pink),organising the game for us..
With bang chik and pak cak (world's best uncle..hehe..)
Anyway,we had our swimming gala in school today and I swam!It was extremely tiring but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment