Monday, February 16, 2009

Fly me to the moon..

Mr Ganesh said something wise and at the same time funny during our physic's lesson today.It was a story about a beauty queen (presumably a dumb blonde) who admires guys with brains but not looks.So this one time,the hideous guy that she has been going out with asked her,"why would someone so beautiful and perfect like you date someone unappealing like me?" and so the beauty queen answered,"Why imagine if we both happen to make kids of our own,that child would have my beauty and your brains"..and the guy said,"What if it's vice-versa?The child could end up with my looks and your brains"..HAHA.I was laughing so hard when he told us that joke.lol.

Anyway,we were studying on a topic about marriage during agama lessons the other day, and Ustad advised us (the girls) that we search for men who are AT LEAST 10 years older than us.There's a lot of reason behind it.One of it is basically due to menopause and another one is because women tend to look older faster than men.So yea,what ustad said has motivated me to marry Sheikh Muszaphar (since he's like 20 years older than I am) hahaha.Kidding.He's gay.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment