Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines day!*updated*

My Valentines day went pretty well.I basically spent the night at the airport.With Raja and Faez and we had KFC for dinner with the whole family.Mawkish indeed.pfft.Well yea,it was an impromptue kinda thing.Sarah was leaving for aussie where as Sofia and mom were such meddlers that they decided to tag along.Nevertheless,I had fun celebrating it in school too.I didnt get anything for my friends though cause I had no idea that it was a tradition in the school to exchange gifts.lol.Anyway,I'm off to bed now.niiiiteeeeez!xoxo.

This sucks.I'm lack of pictures cause most of the time i depend on my friends to tag me the pictures on facebook.Nevertheless,I prefer uploading the pictures in my blog rather than in facebook.So yea,these were the pictures from valentines day..
At the airport..

These two machas were very nice indeed to join us at the airport.

Raja Baja (Mr fertiliser)

No comments:

Post a Comment