Monday, February 9, 2009

=)

I really had an awesome weekend!

It started of with Tasha's birthday party at Royale Bintang on Saturday night.The party was not bad..I was basically expecting loads of lady marmalade songs but not a single tune of it was played.Oh well.But i really love the theme though!(cabaret) P/s:I shall upload the pictures soon..


Then on Sunday,I helped my aunt at some Gaza Charity event at BSC.It was a pleasant event indeed.They had a bazaar and everything.Loads of the "who's who" and social elites were present.Best part was that I got myself a pair of Salvatore Feragamo school shoes for only RM100!lol.Then the neighbours came over to the house for dinner.Dayana brought a box of wondermilk cupcakes which really made my day!It was seriously nice getting to know the neighbours like Aliff,Ayesha and Ammar.At least they were youngsters too with the same lunatic mentality.lol.But come to think of it,the people staying around this area are so freaking awesome.Like there's Aniz and Allisha (SASA girls),then there's Luqman..without him i wouldnt get to know these amazing people!

Hisham,Luqman and Faez.

Well yea,technically,I love my neighbourhood!
Anyway,today was a day out with the neighbours!Bonding session at Pavillion.Uncle Syed treated us for lunch at Michael Angelo and after that the whole family headed to the cinemas to watch Pink Panther.Ashwara Rai played as SONIA solandres..hehe.Then we went around to check out the shops..sigh..There's so many things I'd like to get for myself!If only i had a lot of money =( So yea.That was it..Btw,Confession of a shopaholic will be out soon!Must watch!although mom says its a movie for shallow people.hmmph.
*I brought the macbook to the mall*lol.

1 comment:

  1. Yo homies! :P
    U know what Sonia,
    that day,we had free meal from breakfast,lunch and dinner.

    ->Breakfast-Nasi Lemak Ayam-Village Park Uptown
    ->Lunch-Ikan Patin Masak tempoyak.Nyum2!(dunno whether u know or not what it is-My mom friend house(Cheras).
    ->Dinner-Fried rice and Kambing!!(if follow your pronunciation will be) Kembing!!- Your house.

    Hehe.
    I got 1 story about Ikan Patin last week.
    Location:KL-Kuantan(Maran)
    Time:Noon

    I and Aliff went back to Kuantan last week.
    Time showed almost 12 noon but i still at home preparing my things.
    So i asked Aliff to drive since im a CO-PILOT.LoL
    My car didn't have P sticker because i already got full license.
    Aliff drive quite fast since we want to arrive early at Kuantan because of that Ikan Patin. If we late, lunch hour, SOLD OUT!!
    So, on our way back, there's a speed trap.
    OMg. Then the police ask Aliff to pull over.
    Omg ticket! We r trying to ask for forgiveness from the officer. Two charge, no P, and over speed limit. I know the ticket will worth almost 300 bucks!! Then what the officer said, "Taknak saman meh lima puloh ya, duo cas ni" (Kuantan dialect) hahahahahhahaha. Police now days, no dignity at all..Pffft..So we gave him Rm50 to get away from that road block. Then continue our journey.

    Haizzzz...Ikan Patin Ikan Patin...Nasib baik sedappp...Nyummy!!

    ReplyDelete