Tuesday, February 10, 2009

School

Finally,I get to remove my sweater!I've been wearing my sweater for the entire day just because I wore a "coloured" bra to school.Apparently it was "see through" and i can get fine if the prefects notice.So yea,I'm damn annoyed right now cause firstly,I have to stay in school till 5.30pm for no reason.It's like 2 hours of boredom!I know,I should be doing my work and stuff but I'm damn sleepy right now okaay!I just need a short nap on my comfy bed!ergh.Luckily i brought the macbook today.Secondly,it was a stressful day in school today cause I kept on procrastinating about doing my homework during the thaipusam holidays that i ended coming to school with half of my homework done.I didnt have my breakfast nor lunch today too cause I'm such a sucker for last minute work.
Anyhow,the students in school were selling roses,cookies and chocolates in conjunction with Valentine's day.I couldnt be bothered with it now.In spite of that,I was reminiscing back then when I was in Form 1.I would get all thrilled to receive the gifts and would most likely compete with the others to see who gets the most.Clearly,the ones who receives the most are considered "popular".lol.Immature.
P/s:I had the best chocolate mud pie with ice cream EVER yesterday!NYUM.
sorry bout the lame postssSSsssSSsss.A more substantial entry coming soon.Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment