Monday, February 16, 2009

Mrs Lee is so cute!

Yes,imagine a 70 year old woman teaching the form 5's students Addmaths.haha.Well it's difficult for me to take her seriously cause of her size.she's very petite indeed!like half of my height.lol.Not to mention,you can never bullshit mrs lee cause for an aged woman like her,she's quite vigilant.I shall snap a picture of her in class tomorrow.haha.

Anyway,to all of my readers,i dont think you guys should expect any captivating posts from me this year cause yous truly will have to lead a very uneventful and dull life at the moment.(SPM)sigh..okay i'm starting to miss my old blog now..Why the hell did i change to this new blog in the first place anyway?!Well 3 years is utterly long..2009.New me,new blog.lol.like wth.(feel free to visit it though,www.soniaayesha.blogspot.com.It's WAAAAAAY better than this blog)

Oh and before i continue,I would like you guys to know that i've just found out that my face is indirectly proportional!Get it?it's like my right eye is smaller than my left eye kinda thing.It's an amazing discovery and i found out about it after studying my ic picture.HAHA.K not funny.

Okay i've lost my mood to blog about serious issue already.ngaha.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment