Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Annoyed

I'm so pressured right now.Firstly,my classmates are so freaking smart.I was looking at last year's finals examination results (damansara).Apparently,my classmate scored 99% for addmaths..whereas i only scored 90% for addmaths last year and that was already considered as the highest score in cheras.Most of the top scores for the other subjects were like 90% and ABOVE.OMG.

Next,I'm very annoyed with my dad.He criticises A LOT.and because of him i had to stay back in school till 6.30pm today cause he wouldnt allow me to ask the driver to pick me up from school.I'd have to wait and go back with my neighbour.And that neighbour of mine really likes to stay back.which is damn annoying too.And i really hate staying back!I get all sweaty and sticky and i will have to skip my lunch.7.30am till 3.30pm in school is long enough..ERGH.This is starting to get on my nerves.I came back at 6.30 today,had to go through the massive traffic jam,rushed for dinner and at 7.30,i had to leave for my BM tuition.Seriously,I'm about to cry right now.

Not to mention,all of the answers that i get from my dad is like a BIG NO.I planned to order wondermilk cupcakes for my birthday (I've been wanting it for sooo long) and he said no.Ok you know what..I am so irritated with everyone right now!not just my dad but everyone else too.wtv it is,the only thing which makes me feel better is the fact that I get to enjoy more-than-6-hours of sleep now.Cause once mom is back from aussie,it's back to getting 3 hours of sleep since first mid-sem exam's around the corner!I mean,I wouldnt mind not getting enough sleep IF sunglasses are allowed in school!puffy eyes,glaring sunlight ergh...
I AM EXTREMELY TICKED OFF RIGHT NOW.BYE.

1 comment:

  1. 90% for addmath is already soo good sonia. for spm 50% is already considered an a2.so chill man
    =)-ashee

    ReplyDelete