Friday, February 6, 2009

Never wear your heart on your sleeve

Great.It's already FEBRUARY!!Bad news is that,I'm left with 9 1/2 more months till *coughs* SP *ToooooT*!and the good news is that,MY BIRTHDAY falls on the 21st!!!!21st.REMEMBER that folks!DUA PULUH SATU!lol.Apart from that,there's also quite a number of events held on this month.Like Rihanna's concert which I am FORCED to go to because pak cak has already bought the tickets for us and he really needs sofy,abu and I to accompany his 22 year old egyptian girlfriend.pffft.

So ok guys,it's a Saturday (parents are out,which means i get the whole house to myself!) and I was just looking forward to a pleasant and relaxing morning..You know,distress myself by going for a swim with the calm background music and so forth.UNTIL,the garderners came and interferred my privacy!I mean you wouldnt want some indon guys checking you out while you're in your sexy bathing suit right?Unless if they're bangladeshi's,i wouldnt mind!haha.kidding.so yes.I am very annoyed indeed.ergh.

Anyway,here's another devastating news.The driver is going to resign by end of this month.It was like the end of the world for sofia and I cause most of the time we rely on him for transportation (mom wouldnt even allow my friends to send me).So yea,more like a life and death situation for the both of us.haha.Until we realised that I'll be getting my license by end of this month!hehe.So basically,my point is,i'll be getting my license soon!I'm so excited!=D Jakun,i know.

Alright g2g!Will update soon!
p/s:I am craving for sushi,wondermilkcupcakes,prosperity beef burger,jamoca almond fudge,donuts,tau foo fa and roti canai.
XO.
Trevi Fountain,Italy.xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment