Saturday, May 30, 2009

I had so much of wondermilk cupcakes to eat!Thanks to bang chik for buying soo many cupcakes!Phew.I feel like puking now.
Anyway,I found a picture of my cousin,Abu with his friends.He brought these people down to KL last year and p/s:I had a crush on the guy on the left!His name is Mark!He doesnt look good in this picture but seriously,he looks EXACTLY like Ashton Kutcher in real life!*drools*
Technically,mamaks were my "thang" last time but not anymore.I'm currently hunting for "putihs"! Imagine how my kids will look like man if I were to marry a white man =D Indeed,single life is awesome.Ok I feel so shallow blogging about boys.
lol.My cute baby niece in uncle's lambo.
She's sooooo cute!grrrr.I cant wait to see her tonight!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha.... i just sent this link to mark. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia ;) So now i know huh? hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sonia,

    I remember an entry you made not too long ago about being different. I hope this inspires you :-)

    ReplyDelete