Friday, May 1, 2009


Datin Freida's speeches can be quite inspiring at times..If you tend to listen to the things she has to say,it does make sense.I must say,she's a great motivator =)

Well its starting to make me wonder,how can I actually be different from everyone else in this world?It's a far-fetched dream.I mean come on,to compete with BILLIONS of people?Damn right it's a piece of cake.You can only be noticed if you're the best or the worst.A mediocre is hardly recognise by anyone.Take Barack Obama for instance who got to be famous for being the first black president in America and Osama Bin Laden for being a terrorist.Such a vast contrast indeed.My point is,how do I,too,make my name appear in the headlines of all the newspapers in the world?Easy way out=Perharps I should hijack an airplane and crash into KLCC..hmm..

Back to school=The teachers in Damansara are REALLY old.In fact,old enough to be my grandparents.lol.Funny thing happened today,my 70+ year old addmaths teacher ALMOST fell and the whole class panicked.We thought that it was gonna be our last time seeing Mrs Lee.Lol.I reckon the school should have paramadics on stand-by everytime..!

Anyway,I am looking forward to enter college life.Mom prefers Taylors more than KYUEM.She just dislikes the fact that KYUEM is a boarding school.So i told her,fine,if you want your daughter to go clubbing every night,then send me to taylors.Hopefully that wont happen cause I love KYUEM!That's where all the high quality guys are *opps* and girls!hehe.But then again,Taylors would be great too..I'd get to go for my latin dance classes at the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment