Monday, May 4, 2009

I skipped school yesterday and so mom and I decided to head to Coffee Bean Mont Kiara to do some studying.It used to be our weekly routine to study there while we waited for sofy to finish with her tap class.We've stopped doing that eversince sofy quit tap dancing.ANYWAY,it was a pleasant outing indeed.The whole place was basically packed with Mont Kiara International school students who were studying for their IGCSE.We also met this guy by the name of Glend who was studying for his A levels behind our table.Looking at that boy made me so stressed up cause he was technically doing his revision for the past 6 hours!(that did not include the time before I arrived) So yea,it was a great chill out place with an atmosphere filled with white citizens.Speaking of which,mom wants me to enroll for adult ballet lessons after my mid year.Not a bad idea..Ballet is so cclllllaaasssssyyyy...Besides,the dance school is just 5 mins away from my school..

No comments:

Post a Comment