Friday, May 29, 2009

The school's organising soo many activities next month! Firstly there's going to be a leadership workshop at CILC (cempaka international ladies college) where international students from south america and switzerland will be participating as well. It's so awesome because we get to stay overnight in the boarding school for 5 days and we'll be discussing about world issues and so forth! Nevertheless,I still dont understand why Dayang doesnt find this workshop amusing at all! She just shrugged and didnt look interested when I on the other hand was so excited to attend it! Sigh,well it's okay. If none of my friends are going i dont care,I'm still going! Alone..lol. Secondly,there's the Silver Expedition to Pulau Redang! It's quite pricey but I really want to go scuba diving!! They're even having a night diving session! Awesssooomeee...! I'm just afraid to ask for my dad's permission considering the fact that he's already taking the whole family to UK next week! But still,it's my last year....=(((((((( Thirdly,there's the cempaka's box office production in july! woohoo.

Now back to my weekend plans!Seriously,why does everything have to be held on a Sunday?! Like on Sunday (which is tomorrow) ,I've got to attend my cousin's engagement ceremony, get myself TUBS of Baskin Robbins ice-cream since there's 31% off , take part in Hitz.fm "hari sukan" , check out cempaka's Earth Day exhibition at Bangsar Village , Luqman's farewell dinner, attend belly dancing classes with mom's friends and show up at Bukit Jelutong's carnival day.PHEW. Not to mention,I've got to finish up my homework!lol.Speaking of which, it's mandatory that I take part in Hitz.fm hari sukan! Cause it's  my only chance  to see Ean in real life and actually play games with him!Haha. Seriously,I think Ean and I are somehow destined to be together.Like how he'd mention on the radio that he'd like to wake up in the future with his wife,who's a doctor beside him every morning.And that's me!Cause I want to be a doctor!haha.Lame.

So yea,life's great so far.Mid year's over and I finally got to wake up  "naturally" without my mom banging on my door or the sound of my alarm clock.lol.Anyways,for some weird reason,my hair grows really fast.It's so annoying.I want to cut it short cause i think I look better with really short hair but I'm just keeping it long for prom.lol.I'll most probly chop it off after prom.
Btw,I found a picture of me dancing with Mr Prom King last year!haha.Amazing how a shy boy like him could win the title.lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment