Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You are my sunshine

Lesson learned=we should not read any non-related-to-school books during an exam year!I practially spent a whole month before my mid year trying to finish my exceedingly thick Nelson Mandela biography book.Which was indeed,a waste of time.haih.ok wtv.
Anyway,midyear exam's finally over =) and I'm so lazy to blog.
List of things to look forward to:
1.Outing with my babessss
2.Driving to school and trip  to wondermilk after school (been craving for their cupcakes!)
3.Jogging on the treadmill
4.Trip to UK
5.Baskin Robbins 31% off discount =D
6.Driving to Coffee Bean Mont Kiara to study.
7.Abang Chik's engagement ceremony
8.Massage and fish spa
9.Movies (so many to catch up with!);Slumdog Millionare,Watchmen,Star Trek,Shopaholic ETC.
10.More studying.
Last but not least,mom's 50th "Arabian Night" birthday party in June.p/s:I'd have to perform a belly dance.pfft.
K,I'm off to blog about political issues in my new blog..baaaaaaaaaaahh..

2 comments: