Friday, May 15, 2009

Mid year exams =s I lack of practice for addmaths..Dont think it's going to be another 90% this time..sigh.I'm annoyed because I know i could answer the questions!But i forgot some of the formulas!To add things worst,the formulas were not given!ERGH.Mrs lee is meeeeeaaaaaannn...she should be following the SPM format where formulaSSSSSSS are given!gr rgrrgrgrgglsfjosfwkugriuskfguies!

Wtv it is,thank god I'm done with most of the hard core subjects this week.Only left to deal with physics paper this Monday.SIGH.
Anyway,I am soo eager to blog about political issues right now except that i could go to jail if I were to bring this issue up.Maybe I should create an anonymous blog account where I can criticise our corrupted government without anyone knowing who it is..hehe..*evil smiles* k g2g.Will update more about my life after my exams =D

No comments:

Post a Comment