Saturday, June 6, 2009

London

Hello everybody =) So we've arrived safely in London at 5.30am.It was a 747 plane which flew us to UK.Fyi,I'm always impress with the invention of airplanes!Anyway,we're currently staying at pak cak's apartment at paddington street.Sadly,the weather here is extremely cold!It's supposed to be summer!brrr.Scroll down to view the pictures..
The amazingly huge engines... Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodmoooorrrrnnniiiinnnggggg...(Gosh,mom had to take our muka basi pix)lol.Sofy and I..
Honestly,the 13 hour flight made me felt so restless.I technically went to explore the whole aircraft just so i could get some exercise.lol.I managed to watch shopaholic and he's just not into you on the airplane.He's just not into you was so sad!It almost made me cried!lol.It's a big wake up call for us,women! *Madre and I,below..
Basically,we went to the apartment to freshen up and dad decided to meet up with his old buddy,Uncle Paul.I was so glad to find kak hana's pair of nike sports shoe in the apartments closet!I could go jogging with mom at hyde park tomorrow morning cause I totally forgot to bring my own pair of jogging shoes.Oh yeah and her slippers too!Cause I only brought my heels.lol. Exhausted.....In the train,on the way to uncle paul's house.
How cuteeee..dad with uncle paul.haha.Daddy looks so short next to him!
We technically had lunch at uncle's paul house.It was at a lovely country side area..
Having a great laugh with Eby!
So yea,that's how my Day 1 was like today..Got back home and called Johan who's studying in cambridge.We agreed to meet up on either wednesday or thursday!I'm quite excited =D A free tour of cambridge university.Awesomeee..!Regarding tomorrow's plan,we're most probably heading to portabello road to meet up with jazeman and intan.Sofy and I just found out that jazeman was staying 5 mins away from our apartment.lol.oh and to darimi,dont think I can get you that hackett top.Mom said no shopping.(It's another way of saying that i dont have any allowance to shop too!)haha.

Alright,I gotta go chill now.There's internet in the apartment so it'll be quite convenient for me to update with you guys daily.HOWEVER,dad's leaving on tuesday WITH his laptop =( so no more blogging after tuesday.lol.

Tata!xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sonia!
    Since you can't really shop, get me something that doesn't require shopping. Like A HOT ENGLISH GUY,BLONDE HAIR AND A PAIR OF BLUE EYES. WITH A BRITISH ACCENT! Hehe.

    Btw, Natalia here (zuhier's friend). This is my new blog. Linked you!

    ReplyDelete