Tuesday, June 23, 2009

             It's break time and I cant eat cause I'm fasting (1st of Rejab) Anyway,I am sad today because I am always surrounded with people who are highly competitive here in Cempaka Damansara.This is one of the few reasons why I dislike being in this school.Indeed,spotlight should be on me only. Haha kidding. So okay,I am sad today cause firstly, Encik Salleh chose Penny to fill up the one last vacant spot for the diving expedition to Pangkor this weekend. He's forgotten about me =( Secondly, I looked forward to act in this year's I-movie but apparently Juanita has chosen the main actors and actresses. I find it hard to cope with the people here cause they are really talented and smart as well.Compared to Cheras, during my first few days in that school,I was already chosen to participate in soo many events such as modelling for the CILC school uniform, being a conductor for the orchestra team and offered to play the piano during assembly time. Well that's most probably because the Cheras campus is short of students. But still..it sucks to be new to the school cause the people hardly know what you're capable of doing.

      So yea I attended the I-movie shooting on Monday at Kuok Leang's house. I was hesitant to go at first cause I thought that only my finger or something would appear in the movie.I'm glad I went though cause my role wasn't that minor. I was a mother! and Johnny was my husband. lol. So the next day, Juanita came up to me and told me how much she liked my acting and I told her it's because I used to do advertisements last time. She was surprised and scolded me for not telling her that earlier. I should've listed down and showed off all of my talents on stage during my first day in Damansara maaan.I'm annoyed. 
p/s:I really take my health for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment