Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mom's Birthday!

            Mom's 50th birthday bash was FUNtastic! The whole event was held at Pampas (Changkat street,KL) with Arabian Night as the theme for the party. Mom, dad, sofy and I arrived quite early to set up the whole restaurant.We managed to achieve an Arabic concept (outdoor) with a floor seating arrangement and shisha's provided as well! It was awesome! The guests present were awesome as well! Surprisingly, Shaheera's dad aka Uncle Mustapha was there too! I had no idea mom and dad knew him. lol. So yea, technically, Sofy and I had our own "party" on the second floor cause kids were to be placed upstairs. Which was a really good idea otherwise the adults downstairs would get really annoyed at the sight of lil kids running around. Haha. 
Highlight of the party.. Belly dancing performance by an Iranian lady, Nancy!
Ladies turn to try =D
Dad looks cute here. Haha.
Special performance by a Malaysian celebrity, Nurul.
My lovely cousins and uncle! Indeed, we have very few girls in the family. The ratio of boys is to girls is 5:1. lol. Nevertheless, I love my family very much! The Tahir's rock.
And this is dari mana DARI-MI! The baby sitter for the night. hehe.. Thanks for showing up with your whacky friend ,Khalid! =D 
Buddy Arizz was present as well.Xo
Sadly, none of my friends from school showed up =( But my sons did! 
These people always make me laugh.lol.
We had lunch with the family at home in the afternoon and got a taste of mom's delicious birthday cake! Big brother, Abu is leaving for aussie tonight..
Mom's gorgeous cake after being eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment