Monday, June 22, 2009

Potato

         Hello kawan-kawan =) Yours truly wasnt feeling too well a week ago.I had a really weird headache. I even had a feeling that there was an evil spirit in me.In other words,kena rasuk.lol.It was so weird and annoying cause I couldnt seem to snap out of it! I've slapped myself sooo many times but it didnt work.Felt like I was hallucinating and dreaming all the time. Only Razlan could understand what I was going through.Maybe it's bcos he's praticing to be a psychitrist in the future.So yea I'm glad that dizzy-ness is gone cause I seriously need to start focusing on my studies!Was on a honeymoon for almost 2 weeks =s sigh.Seriously,I  couldnt seem to study at all when I had that illness. Mom on the other hand thought that I was going through a depression so she allowed me to "hang out" during the weekends.lol.

         So yea,my weekends were such a bore.We had our report card day on Friday.It went well I guess? I spent my entire Saturday snoozing on my bed. Had tea at Secret Recipe ALONE. I felt so lonely.haha.Then there was Qistina's party at Holliday Villa.I was really down cause of my headache.Had lunch on Sunday with my neighbour Allisha and Darimi.P/s:That macha has been harrasing us to go out.lol. Allisha,if you're reading this (which i know you are) haha DONT LEAVE ME!!haih. That neighbour of mine was supposed to go to kyuem after her GCSE and I was supposed to join her after my SPM.But then she received a 50% scholarship to go and study in Italy.SIGH.Nvm that.Anyway,Allisha and macha came over to the house after that. I was like a chauffeur! We played with sofy's turntables blablablabalabla. The End!
Bhangra mari!


I'm seriously talking crap!Pheeeew.Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment