Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My list of things-to-do after SPM =D

-Travel! Places to visit =
1. UK again and visit Johan and my UK friends with big sis this time . Seriously, Johan is such a humble guy! I would usually get really intimidated when I talk to smart people but this dude who's studying medicine at the University of Cambridge is such a nice guy!
UK July 2009
2. The States!! OMG OMG! NEW YORK! Must visit!
3. Mecca!
4. Adelaide, Australia and visit my big sis!
I love my siblings to bits =) -Adelaide-
5. Sount America! Brazil or something.
6. New Zealand and try out all of the activities there like bungy jumping!
With my sis on the chairlift ride. Check out the magnificent view!-NZ-
Besides travelling, I need to..
-Cut my hair short or colour it
-Climb Mount Kinabalu
-Take up french or mandarin
-Go to Genting Highlands
-Find a boyfriend. Haha.
-More blogging
-Get 10 hours of sleep everyday
-Go for rock climbing
-Wear a hijab. (maybe)
-Sign up for horse riding at Mont Kiara equastrian school!
-Sign up for gym at celebrity fitness! I miss dancing with Luciano!!
-Join Latin, hip-hop, yoga and belly dancing at the gym.
-Attend prom
-Read more books
-Try casting for commercials and earn some money!
My F&N advertisement. Lol.
-Join A Cut Above hair course
-Sign up for Scuba Diving lessons
-Sign up as a radio Announcer at Hitz.fm! I'd get to work with Ean!! =D
-Play Impromptue piece by chopin!
-Continue with my Diploma in piano!
-Head to the beach!!
-Get a nice massage and try the fish spa
-Try acting at Kl Pac
-Start studying for A-levels? P/s: they actually publish your results in the newspaper!
-Go for abseiling, caving and water rafting at Gopeng!
Cousin and I descending from a 50ft waterfall! This was after my pmr.

-Have a pet tortouise/ rabbit/ hermit crab/ fish/ hamster!!
-Food hunting!!
Nyummy wondermilk cupcakes!
-Sign up for adult ballet! ( Ballet is so classy!)
-Quarantine in room for 3-5 days and see if I can survive or not.
-Get a new Ipod
-Get a new handphone!
-Donate my SPM books to the needy
-Trip to Singapore and visit my singaporean friends! I miss them! Not to to mention, I have to try Ahmed's dad's nasi lemak and drop by at Saddam's spa! =D
-Go for acupuncture!
-Learn how to cook and be more cultured
-Continue Djing.
-Exercise more!
-Watch Gossip Girl! ( I sacrificed that tv series this year cause I know I'll get addicted to it)
-Shopping
-Throw a Salsa party!

OMG. It's such a long list and believe it or not, I'd have to complete all of it in a month before I start college in January! haha. Alright, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment