Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm back!

Wohoooo! Trial's finally over!! I swear, I've been looking like a walking zombie this past few weeks! I'm glad it's all over cause I finally got my 11 hours of sleep last night! It felt so goooood!! haha. So yea, the form 5s finished with our trials on wednesday but I had to finish mine 2 days later cause of the additional 2 subjects i took which was econs and general science. Thank god Muhyuddin announced that Friday is a holiday! My science paper is postponed to next week!

Anyway, the first thing I did after my exams was head to the spa to pamper myself! Got myself a menicure and pedicure, a shoulder massage and a facial at 128 Faubourg, Bangsar Village. It was supposed to be a relaxing day out for me but I came back looking all stressed up after having to go through the massive traffic jam along the whole NKVE highway! The heavy downpour didnt make my journey any better! SIGH. and believe it or not, the traffic jam was really bad when I was heading to pyramid for buka puasa on Thursday as well (on a freaking weekday!) Are these people heading back to their kampung or what?! Seriously, I officially hate driving now..

By the way, raya is tomorrow! I can already visualize all the duit raya rolling in! hehe. Sadly, I still havent got my baju raya =( I've been requesting for a baju kebaya for almost a decade but mom says only ladies with humongous boobs will look good in it. Hmmph.

Whatever it is, I cant wait for all of the exam stress to go away! Not to mention, I'll be travelling with Dayang and her family to Paris end of this year! =D
Alright! I shall update soon! Selamat Hari Raya to everyone! Maaf zahir and batin =)

Lol this was after buka with the tok Arab from Yaman, Saddam Abdat and Sofia and Faez.

No comments:

Post a Comment