Saturday, September 26, 2009

           Seriously, what is this feeling? It's like I want to cry and laugh at the same time.. Just thinking about the past makes me want to blubber. I mean, it has a been awhile since I last had time to "hang out" and I'm glad that I managed to do a lot of things during this raya holidays. Gosh, time really flies! Anyway, I've been a bit "demotivated" lately. More like for the entire week. I feel like my ambitions are starting to fade and that I'm starting to lose my focus. It's like I'm not certain with what I want and everything is just like ladida in my head. Maybe it's because I'm still in the holiday mode. A week of the raya holidays felt more like a month! Haih. Hopefully, I'd regain my focus when school reopens! But seriously, even the thought of leaving high school makes me feel depress. 

            So anyway, I'm starting to blame on SPM for restricting my thoughts. For now, my mind can only be occupied with Tok Janggut's and his other perjuangan buddies life and the organs of insects and plants etc ( Seriously, I think it's useless for us to know about such things). I'm no longer inspired to be the first female prime minister nor do I have time to be all busy body about politics too. Sigh..

        And guess what guys! School holiday's about to end =( I think the last time the Form 5's ever had a "proper" holiday was ages ago! Most of our previous holidays were filled with extra classes except for this raya holidays.. Very miserable indeed.

           One of the highlight of my holidays was when mom treated Sofia and I for Japanese at Sheraton hotel last Thursday.. It was an All-you-can-eat buffet and the food was so good! P/s: I gained like 2 kgs after that. 
Running some errands with mom after our japanese meal. Eee I look so fat.
             Then on Friday, Johan took me out for Black Eyed Peas concert! =D It's the last time I'm going to see him before he leaves for Cambridge! It was a totally last minute plan and he had an extra ticket. Wouldnt want to put his money to waste so I went. The whole event was in conjuction with Arthur's day. Johan and I were worried at first cause the event was for people who are 18 and above. We were just expecting bouncers at the gate but apparently there were armies and pasukan rela at the entrance. Lol. It was quite funny when we were planning how to get in. All sort of ideas came up while we were in the car but thank god they werent so strict in the end. Haha. Well the concert was okaaaaaay ( I just hated being in a crowded place). BEP's songs were super duper awesome!
Haha stupid flash makes my eyes look sepet.
     Then on Saturday, I stayed at home the whole day (well not really. I went out to get KFC for lunch) and then Sofy's boss aka KC came over. Surprisingly, my younger sister is taking her DJ career quite seriously, and this boss of hers sponsors for her classes with DJ Fuzz. Quite proud of my sis in a way. I mean, Malaysia hardly have any female djs and everyone are weary of male djs. Dad on the other hand is so supportive!
Djing in sofy's room. No doubt, this guy was good!
My sister's first gig at a club in Bangsar. Wasnt there to watch her but my dad was! (DUH she's still young!) lol.
      Oh yea and I also went for Darimi's open house. Did not intend to go at first but Darimi was coming up with all sorts of sad stories on the phone about how unfair it is that he would always come over for my functions and I wouldnt attend his. lol. I just got out from my pyjamas and simply put on my baju kurung. Left his house 15 mins later and in that span of time, I got to know my "future" seniors. Really nice people! I cant wait to go to kyuem =D
Raya @ syida's place
Alright, back to serious mode now! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!

1 comment:

  1. heyyy..i was there when your sister was dj-ing and im like 'EYYYY ADIK TANIA!' (i was your sis' junior in KYS)

    then 2nd thought that came up 'isnt she underage?'

    but saw her yesterday again,she plays some awesome tracklist.

    ReplyDelete