Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ketupat

Honestly, this year's raya was so dull and boring.. None of my cousins were around except for a few of them.. But still... Haih =( ( p/s: I've no mood to blog about my raya)
Enjoy the pictures..
Sofia beraya-ing with dad. Hahahahaha.
Mom and I
Awwww. Someone is so rajin =p Preparing the food outside..
Anyway, I went over to Syida's place in the evening and I had the nicest brownies ever at her house.I brought Syida along to Aunty Sherry's place since mom didnt allow me to drive alone in the middle of the night. Syida ended up sleeping over at my house. lol. Oh and I forgot to mention that I got to wear a kebaya in the end! Hehe.
Sofy, Syida and I
Spent my 2nd day of raya at Jazeman's house. I had a bad flu at that moment which was so annoying..
My third day of raya was okaaaaay. Went over to Ariff's house at Fairway 18 and seriously, that dude's house is like the biggest house I've ever been to! He had a theatre room which looked more like the GSC golden club cinema. I left an hour later to attend Gina's open house. I planned to walk to her place but since the weather was so hot, I called Razlan to pick me up. hehe.
Okay that's it. I'm so lazy to blog nowadays. Pffft. I feel like puking now.

No comments:

Post a Comment