Friday, October 2, 2009

           Oh meeeeee god! You have no idea how freaking happy I am! PHEW. I was basically stressed up about my scholarship application today since the initial dead line WAS supposed to be on the 3rd of October. Thank god it's postponed to the 17th otherwise I've got 5 essays with at least a thousand words to complete by tonight! Before I knew that the deadline was postponed, I called Darimi up and asked how did he apply for the scholarship (hoping for him to say that he only answered 1 of the essays or something) but then he said he took a week to complete all of the essays and I started to panic after that. Plus, the applicants need a minimum of 7 A1s from their trial results. I thought 7 As (A1s or A2s) would be okay for me but 7 A1s? Insyaallah. So yea, it's my first time applying for a scholarship so I thought online application would be a bit ladida kinda thing you know? Lol nvm. Everything's settled now! 

            Alright, lets move on to the bad news. In case you didnt know, SPM is next month!!!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! All I can say is that I'm only 0.0000000903031% prepared? Haha kidding. Maybe 75% prepared? Well my trial results were "okay" but no so bombastic. If I were in Science 3 then it would most probably be but phew, the competition in Science 1 is so high! haih. 

          Anyway, it's the weekend tomorrow and I always look forward to at least attend for an event but then my super duper awesome school had to come up with a last minute setara exams on monday! Because of that, I couldnt attend the West Side Story and Fame cast party at Cheras tonight. I mean I can if I want to but then I'll end up coming home with an exceedingly guilty feeling. Not only that, I'm going to miss out on Faez's farewell BBQ this Sunday and that's even worst! Haih!

            By the way! I felt an earthquake on Wednesday! It was so cool! I was in my room doing my homework and my chair started to shake including my stuff! I thought there was a ghost in my room so I stood up and tried to balance myself with 1 leg up just to ensure that there werent any spirits or wtsoever in my room. Woke up the next morning and an earthquake was reported in the news! lol.
Class photo -5 Science 1-
My ex-classmates. Kinda miss them though -4 Science 2-
Oh yea my pool water got drained out. It looks pretty cool! I went into the pool without getting myself wet! (Duuuh) Lol. P/s: I look so scary in the photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment