Friday, October 23, 2009

-Name: Sonia Ayesha Bte Rashidi Bin Saidin Bin Said Bin Abu Bakar Bin Ikan Bakar Bin Ayam Bakar
-sisters: Tania and Sofia
-brothers: None. We're the Charlie's Angels!
-shoe-size: 5
-height: 167cm
-Where do you live: Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia, Universe. LAME.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who was/were...
-the last person you danced with : Samira (practicing our salsa moves) Haha.
-person who made you smile : Johan for calling me all the way from UK.
-last person who made you laugh: Kai Shern for his funny espression when he saw Mr Wong in class. Hahaha!
-last person you yelled at : KC, for being so naive and annoying. Hehe jk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you..
-loud or quiet most of the time : Depends, I get kinda lazy to talk at times. But I reckon that people should stay
away from me when I'm hyper ;)
-right-handed or left-handed?: Right.
-afraid of the dark?: Yes! I'd usually call my sis to accompany me to switch off the lights everynight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you..
-have pets? If so, how many and what kind?: None. Though I plan to get a hermit crab / a hamster after my
spm.
-want children?: Yeap,one day. I really love kids! Especially babies!
-have a fair, medium or dark skin?: I've got a hitam - hitam belaka skin. Hahahaha.
-wear contacts or glasses?: Nope. For some weird reason, my eyesights are perfect!
-excercise regularly? If so, how often?: Yeap. If it's not an exam month then most probly everyday.
-drink? If yes, how often?: Yeah I do. Everyday, whenever I'm thirsty. hehe.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-What are you listening to right now?: 21 Guns by Greenday.
-Are your parents still together?: Yeap. Happily married and so romantic together. Eewww.
-Ever had surgery?: Yeap. A nose job and a boob job. pfft.
-3 physical features you get complimented on a lot: Hair, ass and face?
-Clothing store you shop at the most: Topshop
-How often do you go online?: once a month on msn and daily on facebook.
-Your best subject?: Addmaths
-What color shirt are you wearing now : white
-On a scale of 1-5 how organized are you?: I'd give it a 5. I'm a neat freak and I cant survive without my schedule.
-What are you doing right now : Ya think?


Ok I just wasted my time filling this up. P/s: Saya sangat takut untuk SPM! Will update more often after my exams. -Dead-

No comments:

Post a Comment