Friday, October 16, 2009

I feel like an obese female right now and I think I've got a huge ass, which is not sexy because it looks like it has a tendency to turn out like a minah mak cik huge-but-not sexy ass in the future. I swear, I've not been taking care of my diet lately. All I do is eat, eat and eat like there's no tomorrow. Possibly because eating makes me happy! hehe. I could even finish 1 whole box of regular pizza by myself! Seriously,I splurge on food like nobody's business nowadays! Which is so not me cause I was so kiasu to spend my money on food back then. Omigod. I swear, I really need to get back into shape after my SPM! I've got approximately 9 days to perform extensive work outs before prom! Okay about the prom thingy, I wasnt supposed to go at first because of some family + neighbour trip to Dubai but then mom suggested that I fly to UK with big sis instead. Come to think of it, I've no enthusiasm or wtsoever to go for prom unlike last time. I've always looked forward to prom when I was in Form 2! I would plan what to put on such as coming with a snake as an accessory or rent a limousine with my friends. Haha the silly ideas I had in Form 2!

Anyway, since I've got only about 21 days to enjoy before I start college in January, there's no way I can carry out all the activities I plan to do from my freaking long list ( published in one of my August entries) =( But most importantly, I need to head to the salon immediately after my exams man! My hair is soo long like some pontianak lisfhsdghsfasfksidvs damn annoying! I want bangs yo!

Oh yea and I reckon that you guys watch this documentary about the Columbine massacre IF you're the type of person who likes morbid stuff like me. hehe. Now I'm scared cause I've got a friend in school who's exactly deranged like the killers themselves. Hopefully he doesnt plan to kill us all one day! (There's until part 6 on youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment