Saturday, October 3, 2009

Something remarkable happened to me last night but it's best if i keep it to myself ;)
 
        Basically, the whole family and I went up to the hill nearby to watch the airshow this morning. We were lucky cause the jets were flying around our area! The show was awesome and the planes were flying really low! I swear, I find pilots flying these planes sooo macho! lol. Sofia managed to take a lot of photos but dad accidentally deleted em. Ergh.
Got this image from the net. Damn macho!
P/s: This is my favourite spot to relax and admire the view of KL after going for a jog around Bukit Jelutong =)
        Anyway, the relatives from dad's side came over to the house for dinner today. Mom served the  delicious bryani rice and lamb from Sahara! My favourite! Nyummy! 
Mom, Kak Su and Sofia
(Wasnt in any of the pictures cause I had to be the photographer. hmmph)

         Btw, I plan to quarantine myself at home until SPM ends! Hopefully I can execute it. I'm starting to feel all pressured now since SPM is just a month away and when I'm stressed up I tend to get pimples. Ergh. I dont know why but I'm always suffering from a short term memory loss. Which is so annoying!! I plan to start fresh next year when I'm in college. No last minute and start revising consistently. Not to mention, mom promised me 10 pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes and Chanel handbags if i get into Cambridge. (Dont have to be jealous cause the only reason why she's coming up with this deal is because she knows that the chances of me getting into that university is like 0.000298327362362%) If that's the case then I'll have to conduct solat hajat every night and bare in mind that nothing's impossible (Cempaka's motto). Haha!

        Louboutin's pump with his signature red sole. (Okay, I'm starting to feel shallow talking about fashion..)
        Oh and I also had the funniest day ever in school yesterday! It wouldnt be funny if I put it in words but then the whole class was trying to distract Mr Wong during Chem class. Lol. Mission accomplished!
(Mood: Missing baby Alia!!)
Hehehehe playing with my hair after taking a shower. It's so long now! I think this is the longest hair I've ever had. Lol. ( It looks so kusut masai hehe)
OK BYE

1 comment:

  1. jet fighter pilot , is not just macho
    because they r super human , and born to be jet pilot its way better than commercial pilot
    not just the payment bt everything

    firstly u have to qualified urself into the army with the height and bmi all that.and go through test!
    u have to get perfect result for spm.
    once u selected u have to go through military training for 1 year.most of them regret during this.
    then u will study utm-ktu twinning program.which 3 years aeronautical engineering and 1 year piloting. the best part is , u get ur salary monthly .it depends on ur rank.
    the worst part is , u have to score 4.0 cgpa to become jet fighter pilot , means 90% and above for every subject , or 3.5 to become heli or cargo pilot for the army .if ur result is below 3.5 u will end up as technician or ground crew . fyi aernautical is the hardest engineering field.
    so whenever u see jet , salute them :)

    just my 2 cent

    ReplyDelete