Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

             The Bidai residence organised a trick-a-treating session last night. P/s: I was the founder of the event including Allisha, Aniz and Sofia. hehe. But since I've got my SPM I couldnt be bothered to organise the Halloween gathering so mom and sofia took over. Sigh.. If only there was time.. Then I'd be able to take part and put on those fancy costumes as well! lol. But I must say, this year's trick-a-treating session was a greater success compared to last year's. We really thought that noone would partake in the gathering ( I mean come on, it's Malaysia for god's sake!) but then the whole neighbourhood were so participative and plenty of them put in a lot of effort to dress up in the end. It was an interesting sight to see kids running about on the streets in their cute little costumes.. Lol there's about 40 of them and they were so cute! And now the neighbours plan to have it like an annual event.. Cant wait for next year's eventhough I'm too old for it! Haha.

 This is the cutest pumpkin.....EVER!!!! -my baby niece, Alia! Grrrrr!! Just imagine this girl going up to your doorstep and shouting " Trick-or-treat!!" in her cute lil voice!! OMG!!
Dayana, Ayesha, Aizat (Dr House), Sofy and Amira.
The Blondie.. -Aniz-
Lol. One of the mothers.. Aunty Liza!
I bet the kids must have really enjoyed themselves cause I could hear them screaming on the streets even when I was in my room. Lol. I swear, the Bidai Residence ROCK! Ok I sound so lame. But i'm not kidding. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment