Wednesday, November 4, 2009

O.M.G! I am sooo happy! Things are finally looking up for me! Perhaps its the 5-times-a-day prayers that I've been conducting? ( I know, I am so credulous) But heck, God's always blessing me with such a wonderful life and I am soo grateful for that! Sigh.. My motto: Always keep your life balanced ;)

Alright we shall skip that part cause I actually plan to blog about all the incredible things that has happened to me this year after my SPM.

Anyway, I'm quite happy right now cause firstly, I got a phone call from the manager of Hitz.fm in the afternoon and believe it or not, they want to hire me as a radio announcer! omg! My dream to work with Ean finally came true! ( I actually had the hots for him starting of this year but not anymore) haha. But oh well, I might gradually have feelings for him again after I get to see him at work everyday! haha. Knock it out Sonia, he's 30 years old for god's sake! Lol. But yea, being a radio announcer for Hitz.fm was part of my list of things to do after SPM and COINCIDENTALLY, they were looking for a new radio announcer a month ago so I simply applied for the job on their website with a great feeling that the chances of me getting the job is like 0.01301930%! The sad part is that, they really need my commitment :( and I'm starting college in January! But we shall see..I can still be on air for 21 days! hahaha. I dont know la. I'm only going to discuss this issue with em after my exams.
My audition as a radio announcer. LOL.


Secondly, I managed to get straight A's for my forecast results.. Fingers cross for SPM and I really hope I get the Sime Darby scholarship as well!! Oh and wait I forgot.. There's a new marking scheme now.. I swear man, the idiot who came up with the new A+, A, and A- marking scheme is not making my life any better! ERGH!!

Thirdly, there was this young mat salleh teacher who came to the cempaka damansara campus last week and samira and I were just drooling over his exotic looks! He's currently teaching English at the Cempaka International Ladies College aaaaaaannnndddddd.... he's a Physics graduate from Cambridgel!! OMG that makes him even hotter man!!! ( In case you didnt know, Sonia finds smart guys sexy! hahaha) So I've made plans to teach the students at CILC how to ice-skate after my spm just so I could see mr Elliot every weekend! (Is there such thing as a part-time weekend job?) hahaha. I dont think any of you guys are aware that there's an ice-skating rink at the CILC campus? Yes, Datin has just built one.. Gosh! What kind of a boarding school has got an ice-skating rink in it's campus man!

Ok sonia you've just wasted 19.32.45 mins!!

1 comment:

  1. i am continually searching for some free stuffs over the web. there are likewise a few organizations which gives free specimens. biasiswa sime darby

    ReplyDelete