Thursday, November 5, 2009

I need a prom date, a prom ticket, a "bling-bling" prom dress lol (since the theme for this year's prom is Diamonds), a driver to send me and pick me up, a make up artist and a hairstylist for prom. (See this is the reason why I chose not to go for prom) Well, it wouldnt be this troublesome and costly if I wasnt so picky! So yea, kawan-kawan, dont scold me if I chose not to go. hehe.

Anyway, I've came up with a new list of things to do after my SPM. It's more relevant compared to my previous one.. haha. I mean, it's not like I can continue with my diploma in piano or climb Mount Kinabalu or travel to the states/mecca/uk/aussie in 21 days right? Unless my dad owns a private jet. But yea, my new list makes me feel so happy everytime I look at it! =D (haha I sound like a weirdo) Soooo many things to look forward to! Not just fun things but productive things! It's all about developing myself after SPM. Too bad I'm so lazy to post it for you guys right now..hehe. Ok shadap Sonia, go study!!
P/s: I miss my UK adiks.. -o.t.w. to have dinner at Khan's-

No comments:

Post a Comment