Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Accident

          I got into a car accident this afternoon at Bukit Jelutong! It was the most terrifying day of my life! Seriously, the car is really badly damaged! Thank god I was just driving the Waja car and not the BMW.. (pictures will be uploaded soon)

        So anyway, it happened when I was on my way to go and fetch my younger sister from school. Note that it was raining.. It was also my first time driving in the rain.. So I wasnt quite used to it.. I just realised that the brakes function differently on slippery wet roads (lesson learned). Then there was this mak cik who stopped in the middle of the road to push a stick aside. Technically, the car in front of me put on her emergency brakes and she brought her car to a screeching halt. I did the same thing as well and then BANG! Phew. Obviously i panicked and checked to see if there were any injuries on me. Fortunately, no injuries only my maid has got a bruise on her knee. So I immediately got out of the car and to my surprise, the first thing the driver in front of me said when she saw me was... " Sonia???" haha I dont quite know who she was..
 
         Anyway, to add things worst, I was in my homely clothes looking all scruffy cause I havent showered since that morning..and I'm like..of all the times.. This thing has to happen to me today.. Sigh..Luckily I didnt run into some hot hunk! lol. So yea, the 3 of us ladies got out from our cars (including the mak cik whom Nadia and I put the blame on)  and we started to make phone calls. First person I dialled was Mom and then more people came to rescue me including a lot of passersby.. And then yea, that was basically it! Long story but I'm quite sure all of you guys find my explanation boring. I'm quite traumatised now...

        By the way, I am sick and I have not been in school for about 3 days.. I really miss school =( but the doctor and mom insist that i stay at home in case my flu develops into a H1N1 disease..sigh.. There's a saying, when it rains, it pours...

No comments:

Post a Comment