Tuesday, August 25, 2009

           It's the puasa month and I've lost 2 kgs =D For some weird reason, I dont feel like it's the ramadhan month at all. Not to mention, I havent even done my baju raya and most of my cousins are scattered all over the world! I doubt I'll be seeing them during the raya celebration. sigh.

          Anyway, my first day of puasa went well except for the part where I accidentally buka puasa 10 minutes earlier. Haha. Mom and sis did not fast and I on the other hand had to go and berbuka alone. Visited my sister at the hospital at around 5pm with Faez and Saddam and we went to parade for buka puasa. I was quite nervous to join faez and his family for buka puasa since his mom is like one of the prime royalties so I had berbuka with Saddam Abdat instead at Fridays! It was fun listening to his stories about his life in Yaman. He even carried a gun once! and I got to hear him speak in arab! It was so coool! Then we had solat jemaah at my house after dinner and saddam was the imam. lol! Overall, it was a great outing =) How I wish I could have a life like Faez's every now and then.. It's just filled with fun fun fun 24/7! No stress and he's just so funny! lol.

p/s: I still havent got a chance to go to the ramadhan bazaar yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment