Friday, August 7, 2009

Drag Queen

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA! some pictures can really make me laugh so hard.. Didnt quite notice it until my sis told me. lol! So true!

             ANYWAY!! Less than 100 more days (91 days) to go till my SPM! Hamanahamanahamanahamana.. Regardless of the nerve-wrecking countdown, I am still very tempted to read my storybooks! Especially the latest book I bought from my favourite author,Sophie Kinsella! But come to think of it, 1 book is equivalent to 1 whole Ekonomi Asas text book! I'd rather not make the same mistake like the other day where i spent innumerable days trying to finish my Nelson Mandela biography book. Problem with me is that, I tend to read each and every single word that's in the book..(Probably due to my Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour..which might lead to neurosis one day..) I wish i'm like mom where I can speed read and flip the page in less than 5 seconds! Sigh.. My life is so sad.. Plus, I havent even watched any latest movies! Like Harry Potter, Transformer 2, ETC!! and i'm not joking about the Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour.. I think I've got that disorder.. Omigod , i'm a retard!! 

Must have food during the puasa month:
-Jco donuts
-Big Apple donuts
-Krispy Kreme donuts
-Tau foo fa
-Wondermilk cupcakes
-Roti Canai
-Japanaese
-Durian pancake
-Baskin Robbins ice cream
-famous amos cookies
 Nyummmmeh! 
p/s: SPM cepat la oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment