Thursday, July 30, 2009

You there!

            Holy crap! The national Physics competition was soo freaking tough!! PHEW!

           Anyway folks! I've just realised that it's the 31st of July tomorrow!! Which means 31% off Baskin Robbins ice-cream! Wohooooo! I'm gonna purchase loads of tubs tomorrow so that I'd still have enough supply during the puasa month! This is soo awesome! Puasa month is just around the corner as well! =D I really need to start losing weight! Seriously, my ass is starting to grow enormously huge which is so annoying. I'm definately asking for an Osim chair for my next birthday! (apparently it really helps to tone your ass) lol. Alright, enough beef about my ass.

           So okay, it's going to be August in 2 days time!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *runs,jumps,punch,slap,screams,hits head againts the wall and returns back to seat* Believe it or not, 1 more month till my SPM trials!!! I'm dead shit worried!! So basically, my plan for this whole month is to STAY AT HOME! I have a feeling that I'm going to get all depress and crazy but whatever! Hopefully nothing is able to distract me this month! I swear, I would even have to say no if Chad Michael Murray invites me out on a date. Lol. Ok well not really. So yea, staying at home is basically my plan for the whole month. I know, it's so fun! Pfffft.

          Anyway, I should start blogging about politics and world issues one of these days. Cause i noticed that my blog is often filled with my life ( screw you guys if you have an issue with it).Ok kidding. Speaking of which, Cik Zainab just told us about a "calon bebas" concept during the elections. I was amazed to find out about it. I mean, I could even participate in the elections and people could vote for me at the age of 21! Yes people, watch me do the impossible in 2013. Calon bebas = ME! Vote for me ;) This is so lame.
 
           So what else can I update you guys with before I sign off... Oh yea Manchester United game! I was tempted to go and watch it until I realised the only player that I'm aware of in the team is Owen. Heard that it was a really awesome game though.. ( would really go if Ronaldo or David Beckham is still in the team) Then there was the BMW white card holders event mom, dad and I attended last week at Starhill. It was boring like crap. Last but not least, my 22 year old sister is coming back for good end of this year! (finally she gets to spend more than 2 months with the family) Missing the gossip sessions and our love-hate relationship together. lol. Congrats sis! Alright that's it I guess! Byeeee!
Must watch! Helang works and motion.. Theme for this year's I-movie competition was SILK.

The movie which has me in it! (I was the mother)


No comments:

Post a Comment