Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Durian!

               I've recently started on my own "Dream Book". Darimi gave me the idea to start one (see this is one of the few reasons why I like to surround myself with highly intellectual people. lol). I reckon that each and everyone of us should start having one as well. It's up to you guys to include whatever you want in that book but here's how mine is like. I would write things about my goals (weekly,monthly,yearly wtv), my ambitions, what I want out of life, how do I get there, the after effects once the goals have been achieved and paste pictures of the things I'd like to own. I think this is one of the few ways that could motivate me to develop myself and succeed in life. We both agree that the universe will always evolve around our thoughts. I find it interesting. If i'm clueless about life, all I have to do is refer to my dream book and it'll most probably guide me to the right path again.Haha. So yea, I've found a new interest! More time would be spent on my dream book than my blog now. hehe. 

            There was also something super duper amazing that happened to me (mentioned in my previous blog) but I'm not ready to share it with you guys YET! lol. Oh oh and not to mention, I didnt get chosen for NS! The chosen ones on the other hand wished that they were in Rafie's shoes just because he's a royalty. pffft. I think that's unfair though. The young royalties are the ones who should be attending it to show their support for the government (no offence Rafi).

           Anyway, a lot of things happened over the past few weeks. There was pak cak's birthday and Cempaka's Box office production! The production was awesome! I brought Darimi and Allisha to watch it with me as well! It was a fun outing! Oh and I just found out that Sheikh Muszaphar was present at Bukit Jelutong's carnival a few weeks ago and apparently he wandered about like a normal person!Sigh... I did a huge mistake by not attending it!Haha.

       Last but not least! This is the reason why I'm motivated to study now! (A bit shallow, but bribery works for me!)
My reward if I get straight A1's for my SPM,
My reward if I get into Cambridge or any Ivy league University! 
Sigh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment