Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Sometimes,when you try too hard you might not get it"-This phrase applies to most of the things I do in life.It may sound absurd but its 90% effective ;)

Ok I shall stop polluting my mind with "non-sense" cause seriously,im starting to encounter a lot of memory loss malady.Mom suggested that I read the Quran more often.Which I will from now on =)
Speaking of which,I'd have to start praying 5 times a day now too since its an exam year!(I'd usually pray 3 times a day..Exam year sony,Not good)sigh..

ANYWAY,this year's production theme is FAME.I so totally want to participate but the Form 5s are not allowed to =( Sigh.Really had loads of fun in last year's production and it was a one heck of an amazing experience for me..Memories of it shall retain in my mind forever..*tsk tsk* go West Side Story!
Puerto ricans!-me,dayang,p leon-xo.
p/s:This is the sort of relationship i have with my annoying 9 year old UK monkeys;
Harith:OOooooo..Sonia finds smart guys sexy...!!
Sonia:Harith!!Give me back my diary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment