Monday, April 6, 2009

I lack of sleep almost everytime.Eventhough I go to bed early,I'd be tossing and turning on the bed for about an hour then only i'd fall asleep.Supposedly because I think too much..=s

Anyhoooo..I went for Formula 1 yesterday!Almost the same thing every year..except for this year's..There was Jamiroquiai's concert after the race!I had no clue about that guy at first until sofy played all of his songs for me..Not baaaaad.I'm glad i went (though I really hate being in a crowded place)..I mean the last concert I attended was Live & Loud which was like 2 years ago..
With sister and two machas.
So yea,met up with our other macha,Raja after the race and headed for the concert..It was raining and the whole place was extremely muddy!Faez's slippers sank into the muds.hahaha.After being in the crowd for about 2 hours,Umar,Raja and I decided to get some "fresh air"..You wont believe our luck after that..We managed to enter the VIP section which was for Paddock ticket holders only!lol.They had cocktail food being served and free flow of drinks (I only had carbonated drinks for sure) Thank god,cause I was awfully hungry at that time too..It was awesome..I'm just waiting for mr taliban to upload more pix from his camera.
View of the concert from the vip lounge..

No comments:

Post a Comment