Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm depress..

3 words I'd like to say=My life sucks..For now la.ergh.Cant wait to acquire that total "freedom-ness" after my SPM and I dont mean by going clubbing everynight or wtsoever.I just need to chill and fulfil my list of things to do.Seriously,my current life is such a bore =( Recreation is quite limited so forgive me is my blog is lame.I suggest that you people visit it after my exams.sigh..

Anyway,we had our sports day today.I couldnt be bothered with the whole event.The practice was just too much and plus,we had to march under the hot sun for 8 hours everyday!Such a waste of time.So I decided to bullshit a bit by saying that I wont be able to attend it cause I'm going to "balik kampung".haha.Thank god I didnt go today cause according to my younger sister,it was dreadful and unorganised.

Though I really reckon that I should be going for the sports day since I've never experienced a cempaka sports day before but naah.Rafie's gonna kill me if he sees me there!lol.Another thing,I dont know why but I'm such a slow runner now!I used to be a state runner and all that but i'm freaking slow now!Perharps it's my huge ass that is pulling me back when i run.sigh..

It's a bit annoying too when I ask for people's opinion whether I should join or not and they say "Duuuh,it's your last year!" I mean,come on,that's a really shallow statement.

Ok back to how much my life sucks at the moment..
The only thing which I'm looking forward to is the MPH warehouse sale next week.Then there's my mid year *SIGH* Followed by 2 weeks of holiday in London!Yeay!(Parents reckon that they should take us to visit Oxbridge for inspiration sake)lol. It's been so long since I last travelled anyway and there's only memories from Italy that is left.Well,hopefully I'd get to reunite with my uk monkeys again!=D

Oh and I forgot to announce to the whole world that I've got my driving license already!!!!!=D

Last but not least,special thanks to my pak cak and family for the wonderful birthday present!(Although it's a bit delayed) xo.
Jamiroquai,

No comments:

Post a Comment