Sunday, April 12, 2009

The only part I hate about blogging is when i have to choose a title for my entry.[best way to overcome this issue is to leave my entries title-less ;) ]

Guess what guys..I'm left alone at home again!Come to think of it,staying at home is much more fun.My list of things to do at home is longer compared to when I'm out.
A sneak preview on the things i love to do when i'm at home =D (A bit lame though)
-bake/cook
-jogging & cycling
-swim
-paint
-clean room
-read
-blog
-salsa
-nap
-play the piano
What I did today..
(snapshots of me in my bikini is strictly prohibited) haha.
oh yea which reminds me!I really want to continue with my diploma in piano after SPM.Doubt i'd be able to cause I'm most probably starting college in January =( I swear,if i were to complete my list of things to do after SPM,I'd most probably enter college in 2015!haha.
-Join A Cut Above Academy=approximately 2 years
-Earn scuba diving license=2 months
-Diploma in piano=2 years
-Radio Vj,etc..
-Travel..

and the list goes on and on...phew.

Anyway!Pak Cak's son,Bang Chik is getting married soon!!Woooohoooo!I'm so excited!Back in 2005,Bang Chak got married and the event took place at Shang-ri La.It was freaking awesome cause that's when the whole cousins (from around the globe.more like from Kedah) will reunite and be appointed as flower girls!weeeeeeeeeee!=D

Sigh.Cant imagine how MY wedding will turn out to be like.Its starting to make me feel so curious now..I wonder how my life is going to turn out like in the future..For instance,the guy I'd be marrying,my occupation,will I be staying abroad or here,etc.ok shut up.Live in the NOW,sonia.

Oh and btw,i really think Ean from hitz.fm is adorable and hillarious!I started to gain some interest in him after listening to hitz.fm everyday on my way to school.lol.The silly things he does..

p/s:Cempaka Cheras food has really improved right after I left =(

1 comment: