Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sunday

Great.I'm left alone at home AGAIN.The last time i got the whole house to myself was last week.When my whole family and the neighbours went out to Pavillion.I was extremely bored until i went bonkers and started singing out loud.lol.Later that day,I decided to put on the cardio salsa dvd and exercised.Followed by Cindy Crawford's exercise video.Unfortunately,I gave up 1 minute after the video was played cause i was vastly amazed by her super hot body!That video basically left me glued to the sofa.haha.It even made me want to exercise by the beach now!sigh.Think Hawaii..

Anyway,today's the last day of the school holidays!=D I cant wait to see my friends tomorrow!wooooot.Cant wait for Baskin Robbins 31% off promotion next week too!=D
Oh yea,and here are some pictures from last night's bbq!
Such an awesomeee gathering!Happy Birthday Raja-Baja-Hisham-Fertiliser.
Haha.Throwing the birthday boy into the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment