Friday, March 20, 2009

Pepsi please

Honestly,I didnt do a single thing during the holidays.I barely went out cause i was freaking lazy.In spite of that,my gay buddies (luqman,faez and raaaahjaaa) have been coming to the house regularly.More like a daily visit for luqman and faez and we'd go for a jog in the evening.haha.For some weird reason,mom is extremely in love with them and she's always asking them to have dinner at the house..P/s=I'm sick and tired of their faces already.hehe kidding..Well,nothing much happened though.I'm still not done with my mid sems yet.So there's no excuse for me to enjoy.The only function i'd be attending during this school break is Raaaahjaaa's birthday bbq at one world tomorrow.But not to worry!i'll be done with my exams this thursday and HOPEFULLY on that day itself,I'd get to attend the UMNO elections.Go mat Taib!wooot.I mean,it'll be a good exposure for me too since i'm really into politics and stuff.

Anyways,I miss my girlfriends.Sad to say,i only spend time with them in school and we barely hang out.I dont know why but the only "girls" that i can really get along with and trust are my two sisters.Really.I've never even had a "BFF" friendship with anyone before nor have i ever mentioned that to a friend.Weird,i know.

Ok crap.i g2g.Political issues will be up soon ;)
I'm sorry you missed out on this video raja.haha.we shall re-shoot it again.lol
sofy,me,cousin umar,faez and luqman
Single ladies!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH WTH,
    HAAAHAHAHAHAH
    SONIA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. Bangang ah faez.

    ReplyDelete