Monday, March 2, 2009

Go the extra mile..

I've been putting a lot of thoughts on my career path lately.I mean it's about time i plan my future since it's my last year of high school.I've decided on two professions.A doctor (and then move on to politics) or an architect.Well,the only thing dad is worried about me doing medicine is the fees.which is quite annoying.He suggested that I study medicine in MEDAN (Indonesia) cause it's much more cheaper than UK.Hell no,that's not going to happen.It's either UK for me or Russia (cause i'd be able to take up a different language just like Condeliza Rice!) but i doubt i can withstand the freezing cold weather in Russia!Haha.You know what,I bet this is starting to bore you guys.

Moving on...

Datin Freida has finally established a political society in the school.Without a doubt i'd be a member of the organisation.Oh and speaking of politics,I've got a new friend in school who is also interested in politics.I was quite delighted to discover that there's someone of my age who's also interested in politics.Such occurance is very rare.The fun part about it is that we get to share our own piece of mind on the current events of our country and so forth.Lol.Nevertheless,we both agree that it's none of our business to care about such things (politicians are commonly labelled as busybodies).Still,if not a single person in this country cares,then who is?Right Khalilul?;)
Lastly,I wish I have the ability to speak up and the skills to really "convince" people.cause I suck at it.Not to mention,I tend to cry easily too!!lol.

P/s:I've come up with a new list of things-to-do after SPM.I shall publish it soon =D
Just so you know,the picture above was captured in New Zealand (Rotorua).

1 comment:

  1. Sonia, you know what.. You remind me of my old times, my teenage years.. I guess this is why I keep coming to your blog, you make me feel younger, although I'm not that old? haha. Co-incidentally, when I was 17, I wanted to be an architect so much, but my parents wanted me to become a doctor, and I have this urge of wanting to become a politician as well. But then everything's just so weird, not that as I planned before. Well actually, really, there are alot of similarities, but if I point all out right here, it may freak you out! haha. xx

    ReplyDelete