Saturday, January 31, 2009

Under Pressure

Location:MPH
I gave a quick glance to check if there was any worker at the cashier and out of the blue came this handsome and mixed-looking guy,presumably a year or 2 years older than me.There he was,standing behind the cashier.Nature caused me to stare at him in an admirable way for a few seconds.Suddenly our eyes met.I was caught in action.Damn it.Panicked,I quickly shifted my eyes to a different direction.

Surprisingly,Subang Parade has quite a number of goodlooking workers.Like this Bangladeshi guy,Ganesh,who is the supervisor of the Famous Amos cookies shop.He is so goodlooking i tell you *drools*.If he wasnt an immigrant or had at least acquired a better job,I would've dated him!

And I also love going to MPH!That's where I tend to bump into "people".haha.
So yea,single life is fun but can be quite depressing at times.Perharps the reason why I barely end up with just anyone is because I was basically brought up to be picky in life.Never settle for anything less.I get so picky that my idea of a companion partner has to be a "somebody".Doesnt have to be a royalty or wtv but anyone with good education,well mannered and speaks extremely well (the ones with an accent tends to flatter my mom a lot).I dont know why,but that's how mom has set the standards for me and it also comes from the expectations i get from other people.I'm not saying that its a bad thing.In fact,its a really good thing.Its for a better future.I wouldnt want to have a broken household and live in a flat next to a dump site right?

To tell you the truth,when i see a person,i see that person as my lifetime companion.There's no wonder why i'm so picky now.lol

2 comments:

  1. Yes, its good for your to have a plan for your future. But, sometimes, what happened today does not follow accordingly to your plan.
    Yes, its good for you to have a standard in choosing a life partner. But, you need to remember one single thing, which is "Love is Blind". Put it in this situation yeah. You in love with a young and handsome guy, educated, where he always cheers you up, BUT, selfish. What my point is, you cant get everything that you want, and you need to learn how to sacrifice. This is what i have learn in past.

    Chill, you still 17 right. Not even 20 yet.
    You still have a long journey ahead Sonia.
    All the best for you this year. SPM right ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never get what you want, and the grass always seem greener on the other side.

    A good relationship is based on friendship and compromise. Nothing comes in a perfect package. There are the good and the bad, you just have to learn to deal with it on your own terms when love is knocking on your door. Such is life. No one ever fits the bill, and you can never fit anyone's too.

    ReplyDelete