Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank God

Facts:I was watching National Geographic channel the other day and they covered a story about Indonesian workers who risk their life working at an active volcano site.So much energy wasted and yet this people earn only 10 bucks a day!P/s:That's equivalent to the amount of money i spend a day in school!

Well guys,I was quite vexed the other day with the remark given by my previous blog viewer assuming that i am not religious AT ALL.It's a flot assumption indeed.Just because i dont "look" religious,doesnt mean i never pray to god.In fact,I do and I've even qatam the Quran.Nyways,screw that person.We shall skip this chapter.

So yea,mom purchased a book for me yesterday called "the greatness guide" book.Its a book filled with words of wisdom.After reading each chapter,I will just put the book down and give it some taught and sometimes even relate my life to it.Nevertheless,the author suggested that i list down 50 things that i am grateful for.There's a lot though,I'm grateful for having 2 eyes,a nose etc etc.But whatever it is,I just want to share with you guys these few things which i NEVER fail to ask God during my prayers,
-Health
-Wealth
-Happiness
-Beauty
-Brains
As a matter of fact,I think god has answered most of my prayers and I am very gateful for his blessings.To me,I'm always trying hard to lead a balanced life cause you know why?It makes me feel so goddamn contented =) sigh.I love my life.Bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment