Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome back!

Hello folks! It's been awhile since I last updated my blog! Gee, 8 months of not blogging! Unbelievable. To tell you the truth, I do not miss my blog a single bit! :p But here I am, looking forward to blog again!

Anyway, moving on to a more serious matter, I was in my chalet back in college, lying down on my single bed while reading the Time magazine and I read up on an article about Faisal Shahzad, the guy who tried to bomb Times Square up. The pictures of Times Square published in the magazine started to make me mesmerize and imagine how it was really like to be in New York. I mean, just about a month and a half after I left NYC, this pakistani guy decided to bomb Times Square up. Imagine if I were to be at Times Square on that day itself! Even the thought of it is scary..
Policemen have evacuated Times Square.
This was the EXACT spot where I spent my last night in New York with Faruq and his friends after a failed attempt to look for a salsa club. The SUV, entering Times Square.
But anyway, there's so many controversies to all these stories just like the 9/11 case. I have a feeling that this is another bullshit act by the Americans.

On a lighter note, guess what? Yours truly made it to the semi finals for the Estee Lauder Model Search Contest! I know it's so shallow of me to join all these kinda things (I'm actually quite embarassed by the fact that i took part in it) but wth, i'm just trying it out for fun and also for the money! Lol. Do vote for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia Ayesha, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia Ayesha, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

    ReplyDelete